What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

introduction

kanishuna

Hello,

Wanted to introduce myself today, my name is Kanishuna (Kani). Just purchased a live 37mm m3 gun in the US, along with other cannons we already purchased from black powder etc. Been looking up data on it, have almost 4GB of data already on blueprints etc for it. Just missing one, for the M51, m63 or M74 shell so we can verify the stuff we have already. So, I can help with almost anything on that gun, except for that. Most interested book looking for, Ordnance ammunition drawings, book 3. If anyone has, would really appreciate a copy :)

Hello,

Wanted to introduce myself today, my name is Kanishuna (Kani). Just purchased a live 37mm m3 gun in the US, along with other cannons we already purchased from black powder etc. Been looking up data on it, have almost 4GB of data already on blueprints etc for it. Just missing one, for the M51, m63 or M74 shell so we can verify the stuff we have already. So, I can help with almost anything on that gun, except for that. Most interested book looking for, Ordnance ammunition drawings, book 3. If anyone has, would really appreciate a copy :)
Welcome, pics of the cannons?