What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian T62 anti personnel round

Vasco Da Gama

Moving a few items around so thought to take some pictures of a Russian 115mm anti personnel round for the smooth bore T62 tank gun. I think the designator for the round is 3USH2 and the projectile 3Sh6. The fuze is marked from 20 to 4000 which I understand to be metres when the flèchettes would be released. The push plate was still in when acquired and a few of the flèchettes, as pictured, they are 40mm long. I know the projectile should sit lower in the case but I want to be able to get it out to move the round as it is heavy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 34
I like the 115mm rounds, but I only have the HE complete round - less tail fins for the projectile. I did not know about this anti personnel round until now. Thank you.

I like the 115mm rounds, but I only have the HE complete round - less tail fins for the projectile. I did not know about this anti personnel round until now. Thank you.

It is an old round, but probably is not popular in the world.