Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Ordnance Approved
    Thanks

Communist F1 ceramic grenades

Hi. Does anybody know anything about these F1 ceramics coming out of Poland? They’ve been had to fine for a while, but now there seems quite a few around. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    any live or recovered ordnance shown in my posts was recovered and dealt with accordingly by trained EOD personel

Premium Member
    Thanks
    I think they are just a variant on the more commonly seen ceramic F1, which are Russian experimental grenades from WW2. I'm told most came from the Kurland area. I bought one like this one years ago that had a standard Russian WW2 fuze. I think it came from Russia or an eastern European country, but not Poland. I haven't seen this variant in quite a while. Where are you finding these for sale?

Ordnance Approved
    Thanks
    Hi. The ones I’ve seen are coming out of Poland. I’m not sure where they were found. I got this one from Delcampe. I’ve cleaned it up and added an early WW2 Fuze, which I think looks the part. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    any live or recovered ordnance shown in my posts was recovered and dealt with accordingly by trained EOD personel

5. The Following User Says Thank You to natocollector For This Useful Post:

Fragman (3rd September 2018)