Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Premium Member
    Thanks

50 Y fuze circuit diagram

I had a circuit diagram of the Y 50 fuze with the anti disturbance mercury tilt switches and an explanation of its workings but can't seem to find it here or on my files. I think it was a hand drawn circuit diagram with typewriter print from a BD manual or notes. Anyone have it, trailed through the forum posts can't see it.

Thanks
    Hi,
    Here you are, with a very special diagram by the inventor himself. There is no attached explanation and I'm the wrong person to lead you through the circuit. The drawing is german 1940s practise, english was slightly different.
    Greetings,
    Bellifortis.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMG50 View Post
    I had a circuit diagram of the Y 50 fuze with the anti disturbance mercury tilt switches and an explanation of its workings but can't seem to find it here or on my files. I think it was a hand drawn circuiELAZ (50)B.jpgt diagram with typewriter print from a BD manual or notes. Anyone have it, trailed through the forum posts can't see it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellifortis For This Useful Post:

BMG50 (2nd September 2018)

Thanks
    EL.AZ.50 from L.DV.152
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rigby For This Useful Post:

Sir Roger (20th September 2018)

Thanks
    Hallo,
    Rigby's scan shows the first of these type fuzes, the (50), After this came the (50)A. This was published in the L.Dv. 152/26 as g.Kdos. (geheime Kommandosache). I do not know the right translation. "Secret Command Item" May be Tim knows a better translation. This is one of the 152 manual parts I still did not find. The (50)B or Y-fuze, as the english call it, has an upper electric part same like the (17) and it has a battery in the lower part, that can be exchanged (longer storage time) and in addition to the very sensitive trembler switch, 3 mercury switches and a flared, to the outside, bottom to somehow stick to the wall of the boostertube. Attached is the drawing from L.Dv.4200 This makes the electrotechnical drawing of the inventor understandable.
    Regards,
    Bellifortis.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ordnance Approved
    Thanks
    Hi BMG50,
    from the book of Wolfgang Fleischer

Yoda
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Any live or dug ordnance presented by me has been disposed of by EOD technicians.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yodamaster For This Useful Post:

pysall (3rd September 2018)