What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kart 15cm K (E) Box

doppz92

Premium Member
Hello. Need some help here. I found this (rather big) wooden box this weekend and I am pretty happy about it. It's designed to carry a case and additional charges for the 15cm Kanone, but interstingly, it says (E) for Eisenbahnlafette meaning this was for a railroad gun. I did a little research and apparently this is a scarce cannon and only 4 were made and they ended up on the atlantic wall

IMG_0595.JPGIMG_0596.JPGIMG_0597.JPGIMG_0594.JPGIMG_0598.JPGIMG_0599.JPGIMG_0600.JPG.

I think this was is really worth restoring as it is in very good shape but however all the internal compartments are missing.
Could someone help me find pictures of the inside? Has someone a complete one somewhere?

And, could you let me know the exact measurement of the case that was inside? I also need pictures or drawings of the additional charges bags so I could make an attempt at redoing them.

Thank you.

Hello, reviving this thread because Ican't believe no one has any info on this box... Thanks for your input. Frank.