Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

ID of these rounds and value please?

Belgian and UK drill but differing types - value and details most appreciated.
    Mark

Thanks
    Any expert help please?

Thanks
    No expert but in Australia I value the Belgian at $5 each, same as the .303 Drill.
    The German EX looks a bit worn but is it black or red plastic? Possibly $10. Prices may vary in UK. Ron.

Thanks
    I just realised 1931 is too early for the plastic EX rounds which usually date from early 1940's.
    Must be a brass case. I should leave this answer for the German ammunition collectors. Ron.

Thanks
    Mark, I am not going to make the mistake of claiming to be an expert but I do have a lot of experience of selling inert military ammunition on Quickfireauctions.co.uk and, based on that experience, I would say there is a very limited market for dummy cartridges here in the UK. Your 7.9mm Ex-patr S is the most interesting and I would hope to get £10 if it was in mint condition but I'm afraid yours is bit corroded so maybe £4 or £5. Your FN dummies might fetch £4 or £5 but I doubt there are eleven collectors out there who would be interested enough to buy them so you wouldn't sell them all. I have the .303 DMk VI currently available on the auction site at £4 and there have been no takers at that price. Similarly, I have a .303 DMk 10 listed at £3 and that hasn't sold either.
    Jim

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimiles For This Useful Post:

reccetrooper (9th December 2018)

Thanks
    Jimiles and ron3350 - huge thanks for the extra info. I am not looking for a profit just to pass them onto a good home. So any offers are welcome.
    Mark