What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PIAT HE bomb

Infanteer

Hey guys, I wanted to share some photos of my recently acquired PIAT HE bomb. Stamped "Sunshine" which I presume indicates manufacture by Sunshine Waterloo of Canada.IMG_2142.JPGIMG_2141.JPGIMG_2140.JPGIMG_2139.JPG

Although the 'tail' was made by Sunshine Waterloo Ltd, the drum fins appear to be stamped M/C which denotes Moffat Ltd., Weston, Ontario. If I remember correctly from images I've seen, Sunshine Waterloo were responsible for the assembly.

TimG

Wow, I cannot remember having seen one in this mint condition…. One of the better pieces of your collection I assume.
Regards, DJH

Well, my practice bombs are nice as well. If you like minty ordnance, I have some really nice mortar bombs and grenades.
IMG_2145.JPG

What is the going rate for a nice PIAT bomb? I see there is one available in Canada for about $500 USD. Nice HE with original paint and markings. Not many available in the US.