What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID Bomb fuze

MINENAZ16

Ordnance approved
Hello,

I found these pictures in my computer, I can't remember where I found them.
Bomb fuze with skoda design.
I wrote in my file "Polish wz.35" ??
Need more info, thank you.

Regards

b.jpgbb.jpg

Curiously, it's not the Polish bomb fuze 40/60 FA wz.35 for Fragmentation bomb 12 kg FA wz. 35 - although it was identified as such in a past post (i have the same couple of photos in my computer, also with the mention " Bomb Fuzes (48/60 model 35)".
It's apparently the fuze for the Polish 10kg smoke bomb G wz.34. The small diameter vanes are laking. It's interesting as this bomb, constructed in 1934-1936, wa was put into service in 1937 but was not produced in large numbers.
Polish Smoke Bomb 10kg G wz.34.jpg

Last edited:
Curiously, it's not the Polish bomb fuze 40/60 FA wz.35 for Fragmentation bomb 12 kg FA wz. 35 - although it was identified as such in a past post (i have the same couple of photos in my computer, also with the mention " Bomb Fuzes (48/60 model 35)".
It's apparently the fuze for the Polish 10kg smoke bomb G wz.34. The small diameter vanes are laking. It's interesting as this bomb, constructed in 1934-1936, wa was put into service in 1937 but was not produced in large numbers.
View attachment 147037
I would love to hear more about the fuze you describe. Do you have any documents that talk about it?

The only source of information on this bomb (bomba dymna 10 kg g wz. 34) is the Popiel and there are no further details on the fuze> the bomb itself was produced in limited number, making place for the more useful 50kg smoke bomb which was an enlarged version of this bomb.