What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genuine WW2 Soviet training grenades

pointblank0

BOCN Supporter
I have come across a load of these. £50 each if anyone's interested.
258a454ad83c2dae27de82a24a5b5fee.jpg

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I'm away from my source materials, and am working from memory, but I believe those are post-war Bulgarian. Could be Lithuanian, but hard to tell without tasting them first. Excellent price/deal. I'm sure they won't last long. Do you ship international?

I'm away from my source materials, and am working from memory, but I believe those are post-war Bulgarian. Could be Lithuanian, but hard to tell without tasting them first. Excellent price/deal. I'm sure they won't last long. Do you ship international?
As always, I'm happy to ship worldwide. Yes I understand your frustration, the dates are no longer available but they are from a reliable source.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Such a shame I live in the middle of nowhere! If I was'nt afraid of not getting them I would have bought 10 of them! What a pitty to be cast away! Friday can you help?

I dug some of those up from a training area many years ago. Invented by King Edward, whilst listening to the Maris Pipers and intended to be launched from the Home Guard’s SPUD gun. If you keep your eyes peeled you might find some near you. Be careful that they are inert though, or you would have had your chips.