What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank God her friend was just an EOD tech and not a nuclear scientist

The USA is a great country. You can buy 20 pounds of explosive at the local store and set it off without a permit of any kind.

I'm quite shure, that this was not the womans idea, but the idea of her new friend the EOD technician. Even in the US there won't be any woman that love and know how to play with Tannerite. That divorce-parties are celebrated in the US, is new to me. All people that I know around the world, that got divorced, were much worse off financially after the divorce. Everybody should think about that before getting married. I'm a very lucky man who got married to a woman that loved me. In hindsight the marriage was the best thing I ever did in my live.

Sounds like a case of "Notice me, Notice me"..... and what do we think should happen to the "bomb tech" who watched this happen ?