What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1950\'s and 60\'s Belgian Grenades

roller63

Premium Member
Here are a selection of Belgian Grenades from the 1950's and 60's. From my collection and all inert of course. Descriptions to follow when I can find the book I've misplaced. Tony.
MVC_425S.JPG

Even in Belgium some of these are hard to find. Never seen the second one before. Great collection. :)

Great collection of Belgian nades Roller63. Arent the second one a naval echo nade with a fuze and spoon? Correct me if Im wrong.
Thanks for showing us anyway.

Cheers

The second item from the right
is indeed a British made Naval sweep grenade type AX Mk3, supplied to the Belgians and fitted with an adapter to take the Belgian grenade fuse. Designated M67A1, It was then used as an offensive grenade only for operations, being considered too powerfull form training.
Source is an addition to a Belgian grenade manual dated 1963 and very kindly translated for me by Ammodillo. Tony.

Last edited:
roller63,

Very nice display of the Belgium grenades. I too am waiting impatiently for the other photos and descriptions. Any ETA?

Interest noted, will try and find the said items again and re post with some details. All collection packed away at present. Tony.