What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20-pdr query

Mike C

gents,

I'm interested to find out details of the charge weight and propellant type used in the British 'Cartridge, 20-pdr, Blank, Mk.1', as used in the Centurion tank main armament. I'm also interested in similar details for the 'Cartridge, 20-pdr, High Explosive-Tracer, Mk.3', please.

Appreciate any assistance on this, as I cannot locate anything on the blank, and only details for the HE-T Mk.2/2.

Regards

Mike C

gents,

I'm interested to find out details of the charge weight and propellant type used in the British 'Cartridge, 20-pdr, Blank, Mk.1', as used in the Centurion tank main armament. [...]

2 lb 8 oz WM017

gents,

i'm interested to find out details of the charge weight and propellant type [...] i'm also interested in similar details for the 'cartridge, 20-pdr, high explosive-tracer, mk.3', please.

[...]regards

mike c

3 lb 1 oz fnh 016