What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.303 Headstamp Guide

TonyE

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
View attachment Sample page 1.pdfNow you had better sit down, I want nobody dying of a heart attack!

My new .303 headstamp book is now available! I know, it has been long enough in the preparation!

Wire bound, soft covers, 128 pages and nearly 1,000 headstamps illustrated for every known Mark of .303 in British and Commonwealth service. Cover and sample page attached.

Price will normally be 30.00, but 28.00 to BOCN members, plus 3.00 P & P.

Regards
TonyE

Attachments

• Cover small.jpg
    Cover small.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Great news, I look forward to reading a copy.

Jim is going to grab me a copy if you take them to ECRA/Bisley.

Super job - can you bring me a copy to ECRA/Bisley too.
I hope you don't charge extra for autographs

Cheers
F.

Great to hear. Will you have some at SLICS?
How about non-Brit headstamps...Vol.2?
Will this one be in there...love to get it identified?
ht8.jpg

Thank you everyone for all the interest in the new book. I am getting e-mails and PMs non stop!

Tomorrow I shall go to the Post Office and check the postage costs to Australia, US, Canada etc. I will then put up details of the various postage rates here together with the PayPal account details so that you do not have to bother sending me a mail first.

Regards
TonyE

Here are the shipping prices for the new .303 book.

UK & Europe 4.00
US, Australia and the rest of the world 8.00 (USD 13.00)

Unfortunately the costs for multiple books are fairly linear, so two books is twice as much as one...but I don't make the postal rules!

Regards
TonyE