What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

40MM ammunition XM576 and XM651

Hi. You have a great couple of examples there. If you decide to use a XM576 and/or XM651, I’m looking for a used case for both of them (buy or trade). Cheers

Fragman

My chances of getting hands-on time with an M79 or M203 are pretty slim, so ending up with one of these as a spent hull is right about zero to nil. I do have a few hulls out in the shed and will see what I've got. Will advise.

Regards

Rick

Well, I have a 79 available, and have wanted to fire one of each on video for a while now. I have vid of the 576, but can always take another... I'm compiling videos of these rounds in action, and would be willing and able to share the vids with the populace of BOCN, as well as several other 40mm low velocity rounds being fired... It's up to you guys though... ;) GROG