What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

40mm L/70 Bofors...

Darren

Here is a recent purchase, 40mm L/70 Bofors projectile and fuze. Unfortunatly the fuze has no insides but still a nice display piece.

Darren

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 87
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 69
Hi Darren thanks for showing your projectile, you could finish that one off nicely with a case. L70 cases can be bought reasonably cheaply. The link below shows a sectioned L70 including the case to give you ideas.
http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/sectioned-bofors-l70-t18148.html?t=18148
Dave.

I was thinking about getting a case for it and cutting it at some point, as you say it would Finish it off a treat.

Thanks for the link, great factory cutaway you have there Dave, your very lucky to have obtained that one!

Cheers,
Darren

Hi Darren,
If you are still looking for a l/70 case to section I have one you can have for the cost of postage.
Best Weasel.

Hi Darren,
If you are still looking for a l/70 case to section I have one you can have for the cost of postage.
Best Weasel.

Hi Weasel,
I still do not have a case for this project so yes that would be great.

Thanks,
Darren