What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50 cal. link loader

Freaky

Gents

I know this isnt ordnance but people collecting ordnance also know about link loaders. Can some one show me a picture of what Im missing on this 50 cal link loader?
I found this at an abandon Norwegian coast fort.

Cheers
Freaky

Attachments

• Picture 062 s.jpg
    Picture 062 s.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 063 s.jpg
    Picture 063 s.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 064 s.jpg
    Picture 064 s.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 34
Nice find... I have not seen this type either.... appears that yours is missing the handle....

Thanks for the additional pictures and info Rick :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Hi Freaky, that's a nice kit item, and if I were you i'd get back to that fort and find that %%##@ handle...Dano

Just found these pics:

Hello,
have'nt seen the .50 version before and also did'nt know about a .303 but have the same or similar loader that works well for .30-06. Will dig it out and check to make sure and will also make pics and post them.
Erik

I'm going back to the fort to morrow. Much easier to look for the handle, when I know what to look for.
Thanks again folks

Cheers

loader

Hi Freaky,
J&M Millitaria have one for sale on their on line shop,nice photo of it on there
Tony

Is it just me, or are jcmilitaria a bit over prised?
Smle2009, I did'nt find the one i got, only the regular one?!!?

Cheers