What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7,5cm K.w.K 42 Round

Hello Jose. My KwK 42 case cost me close to $400 with shipping. Now that I think about it, my KwK 43 88mm case was more expensive than this one.

Finger crossed next week i should receive this to complete my kwk42 display! are those wooden boxes rare?
1.jpg2.jpg

Personally, I think you've done the difficult bit and obtained a case in excellent condition, it will look great in the box once you've replaced the missing wooden supports
Make sure you post pictures of the rounds new home when the box arrives.
Rich

And its finally here!! is the paper inside a replica? i found on the outside paper the PZGR identification (aswell as on the paint markings) but on the inside i have found that the identification paper is for a SPRGR round... anyway i hope i will find soon a twin for this eheh
IMG_1988.JPGIMG_1994.JPGIMG_1986.JPGIMG_1990.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,
The crate looks great, the rest of the paper outside looks OK too.
IMHO the inside paper is a fake. The font is just too much. I have never seen such crazy curles even in fancy printed documentation not to say on ammunition package.

Bob