What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

77mm wood drill round

SG500

Premium Member
Here's another recently added to the collection. German 77mm wooden drill round. Seems to have been lightly used. Nice clear stamping on it.
Dave.

Attachments

• New shells 005.jpg
    New shells 005.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 103
  • New shells 006.jpg
    New shells 006.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 87
  • New shells 007.jpg
    New shells 007.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 90
Great projectile Dave, That has to be one of the coolest Imperial German shells i've ever seen. Appreciate your showing it...Dano

Great projectile Dave, That has to be one of the coolest Imperial German shells i've ever seen. Appreciate your showing it...Dano

Thanks Dano, wooden rounds aren't really my thing but I had to have this one, as you say..... its cool.
Dave.

Dave, Would you permit me to copy your pictures of the projo. The reason is to put it in my book, which incidently is close to completion, is not going to feature shells, but this one is far too nice not to picture it? Dano P.S. Any new Cobalt Codd's lately?

Dave, Would you permit me to copy your pictures of the projo. The reason is to put it in my book, which incidently is close to completion, is not going to feature shells, but this one is far too nice not to picture it? Dano P.S. Any new Cobalt Codd's lately?

No worries of course you can. No more Cobalts, I sold the last one and got a few really nice shells instead.
Dave.