What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few german fuzes for my 5000th post!

waffenamt

Hi Lads,
I thought i would quickly russle up this treat as i have to dash out.:tinysmile_cry_t2:

Here are a couple of pics for your perusal.The '5' is made from all different types of type 17 german bomb fuzes(except for a 50B-Y,i slyed in as my parcel not arrived yet.....)
I hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy being a part of BOCN. :)
Ive met some great friends along the way and will continue to be a pain in the arse for those that are not waff-friendly. :p
I couldnt resist my trademark smilie in the last pic! :) No time to think of something else with the remainder of the collection,so these will do for now.

Enjoy!!

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7006216.jpg
    S7006216.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 97
  • S7006217.jpg
    S7006217.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 92
  • S7006218.jpg
    S7006218.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 86
Nice selection Waff, congratulations on the 5000th.
Dave.

Exellent collection pal which i do suspect is not all represented there, but
nice show anyhow:wink:

I may pinch this idea for my 1000,lowly i know but a chance to dig the iron out:wink:

Best phil

Cheers fellas! :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
I hope to be around for the 10K post also!
As my pal Phil says,i couldnt show the rest of them but im sure i can come up with a surprise at some point. ;)

best

waff

Excellent show Waff

congrats on the 5,000 post milestone !!

heres to the next 5,000 !!!

regards Kev

:xd: Thanks Jack. The girl in the picture needs a good home so i shall put her in the collection room with the fuzes!

cheers

waff

Happy 5K Waff, A nice selection there ole chap! and best send her round to me ... for De-watting :xd:

cheers Nick

hey waff congrats on your 5000th and exellent avatar shes very cute

regards lee

I had a phone call from a pal who actually identified that particular lady so im afraid she had to go! :xd: My old pal Kurt 'panzer' Meyer is now back.

cheers

waff

Congratulations Waff,
I always find your threads educational and amusing. I'll drink a toast for your next 5000, any excuse for a tot!
All best,
navyman.

Congratulations Waff,
I always find your threads educational and amusing. I'll drink a toast for your next 5000, any excuse for a tot!
All best,
navyman.

Thanks navyman!

Very kind words! :tinysmile_kiss_t4: Im always up for the criac.

cheers

waff