What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few more WW1 German grenade pics sought

While I am wrapping things up I woud like to appeal to members to see if I can come up with some more rare WW1 German grenade pictures. I need a picture of the multi-headed anti-tank stick grenade, and also any of the WW1 German 1916 artisnal (Verdun only) grenades. As always any help appreciated. I do have one picture of a 1916 German Verdun artisnal stick, but seriously question its originality. The Verdun 1916 Artisnal on the far left of the right photo I passed on in the late 1990's for 100.00us. Still kicking my own ass over that one........Dano

Attachments

• Picture 592.jpg
    Picture 592.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 593.jpg
    Picture 593.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 31
Care for a little taste?

Cheers

Engineer

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 33
And another very uncommon improvised german stickgrenade...

Cheers

Engineer

Attachments

• 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 3c.jpg
    3c.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 35
And another very uncommon improvised german stickgrenade...

Cheers

Engineer

very well put indeed... and this bundle of wire ....oooohhhhh! Nice,,, is this one undocumented ? very nice and verrry rare ...yes ? keep em comming ..

all the Best Nick,

Don't look Dano. Don't do it!
smilie_schreck.gif

Don't look Dano. Don't do it!
smilie_schreck.gif

TOOOO LATE...... Go get the Kleenex.... now these are 2 real rare items,,, and well worth dribbling spittle all over your key-board for, thanks engineer..i'll go grab the spare key-board now..

Cheers nick