What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Merry Christmas and Happy new year,

beihan62

Premium Member
I would like to wish all members and moderators every where and their families a very merry Christmas and a happy new year,especially all members involved in EOD or similar activities,thanks,stay safe,
Kind Regards,
Don,

Indeed. And let us praise Lord Jesus Christ and may HE bless you all.

Merry and Peaceful Christmas as well as a Happy and Collectably Rich New Year to all Members and Visitors of this Great Site, from snowy Finland.

Hi to all.
My absence is not permanent and will be kicking of 2012 with the conclusion of the restoration of my
SC250 and i also have a resonable set of SD2 full drouges which need some magic.
Meanwhile i would like to take the oportunity to wish all BOCN members and Moderators a very happy
christmas and a fruitfull new year,and to raise a glass to those members who are no longer with us.

Wishing everyone a great time over the coming festive period, hope you all get lots of ord related goodies,
Best regards Weasel.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a safe New Year, good collecting to you all.

Merry Xmas everyone, I sincerely wish you all have a great time !

All the best,

Dave

Have a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.
Awesome little community we've got in BOCN, long may it continue.
Thanks to all who have asked questions i can answer and answered ones i couldn't!.

cheers
Bob

My Best to All and a successful gathering in the New Year ~

This years Tree--- seems to be bringing good luck so far.

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpg
    IMG_3200.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 14
Merry christmas to my fellow collectors and ammo enthousiasts!
A special thanx to all those in armed forces whom are right now serving to make this world a better place, stay safe!!!

regards,

Menno.