What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Admit it, nothing better to do on Christmas Day!!!

butterfly

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Come on guys hold your hands up, whose logging on to BOCN on Christmas Day??? lets have a hand count - LOL

ME FOR ONE!!!!

To those who are HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Kev

Well my wife is getting my mother in law what else do you do in the mean time

Merry christmas and a happy new yar to you all.

Chris

Come on guys hold your hands up, whose logging on to BOCN on Christmas Day??? lets have a hand count - LOL

ME FOR ONE!!!!

Kev

Guilty as charged......... and with a heavy head cold too, which means I can't taste or smell anything, Bummer ! Maybe some Port or Baileys might help ?

A very Happy Christmas or Happy Holidays to everyone wherever you are, Regards, Tony.

ME FOR ONE!!!!

Kev

I wouldn't say "nothing better to do" but its certainly up there as one thing I like to do. :tinysmile_twink_t:

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Dave.

Guilty too..just couldnt resist a quick log on to BOCN...addictive isnt it?
Happy xmas everyone.

Just getting ready to fill my face with all the goodies offered so a quick surf here is a great start,,,,,,, Dave

Well it's almost 10.30 pm overhere in Australia and I'm amazed that I'm still awake after all I've eaten and drank . Still about 30 degress C so I might jump back in the pool before bed . Hope none of you hurt your backs shovelling snow latter on LOL

Kind regards Daryl

Happy Christmas to all of you BOCN addicts, obviously I'm only on here to make sure your all behaving :)
Best Weasel.

Afternoon

A bit late in getting here, but still here all the same!

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope Santa brought you something nice.

All the best

Switch

Good morning everyone.
Merry Christmas.
Woke up to a white Christmas here. (See how Obama likes THAT!)
Time for breakfast then head off to see the Grandchildren.
Have a good day brothers!!!

Well i for one am happy as the bomb picture in the tip-off section arrived from santa this morning! I cant believe it! I had watched the picture and forgot all about it and my girl bought it for me! :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

waffy