What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Admit it, nothing better to do on Christmas Day!!!

Hi Everyone,Happy Christmas to you all,due to my sons work schedule we had Christmas dinner yesterday,so today is much less hectic hence my visit to the site,
Enjoy the rest of Christmas everyone,
Cheers,
Don,

Just had to jump on and say

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

and a cartridge in a pear tree

PCartridgepear1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, After being awakened by the kids jumping up and down on the bed and on us as collateral (hard to imagine my 13 YO 5' 9" girl, and 10 YO 5' 4" boy STILL doing that), got the presents opened (wife WAY over spent for the kids...again). Fixed a big breakfast for all of the crew and now am enjoying my happy place. Wish Y'All have a Very Merry Christmas!! Cheers, Bruce.

Getting ready to head out to some friends for the opportunity to enjoy a dinner, and then catch a movie. The girlfriend doesn't like action movies, so I will most likely suffer through the movie, but what the hey. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Nothing to do, just wait and eat until it ends, tomorrow back to the lathe and up to restoring more items.
Made this piece, didn't get through the commission though. Brings a little piece in my mind.

Attachments

• kerst 001.jpg
    kerst 001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 33