What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advance Guard Militaria

EODGUY

I thought I would pass on something for those of you that do not already know about it. There is a company known as Advance Guard Militaria in Missouri, in the US who deals with the sale of militaria of all sorts. Not an auction, sales only. Every one of their catalogs that I can remember has had grenades and other ordnance items in it along with many pages of general militaria of all countries. They deal mostly with only items up through WWII, but do have newer items sometimes. The current catalog has the following ordnance items (but I am sure they are mostly gone by now since they get grabbed quickly). I will list them the way they have, but without the descriptions:

WWII Incendiary grenade (two of these)
WWII M9A1 AT grenade
WWII Mk II grenade (four of these)
German WWI 21cm case
German WWI 7.7cm case
German WWI wooden stick grenade box
French Mle 1915 F1 grenade
French WWI Citron Foug grenade and safety cap
French WWI F1 defensive grenade
French WWI Petard grenade
French WWI VB grenade
Japanese WWII 75mm artillery round
Japanese WWII Type 91 grenade
Japanese WWII Type 99 grenade

Their website is Advanceguardmilitaria.com. If you register on line you can subscribe to their catalogs. While the catalogs do not have pictures, everything is on line and each item has a photo. Their prices range from good to expensive, but you can find a bargain at times. Just thought that you might want to look over the website and possibly take advantage of their catalogs.

Bob