What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afganistan Medal

EODONE

Ordnance Approved
Fellow Members, the attached link is to a petition that brought to light that our Brave & Loyal Members of Govt get the Afganistan medal if they visit??
For a memeber of the armed services it's 35 days, if you get get killed in less you don't qualify and a letter is written to Govt to ask for it to be issued.:thefinger:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/notompmedals/

Its Disgusting that this happens, this government has stooped to its lowest level, i have signed that petion , i hope that others will follow.

Its Disgusting that this happens, this government has stooped to its lowest level, i have signed that petion , i hope that others will follow.

Steve,
I will be having a party this time round to celebrate these commies currently in charge getting the boot.

I also shall be signing EODONE's petition.

best

waff

Hi Paul
I think we will all be celebrating , i think a street part will be in order

Ive been told on good authority that this petion has been stopped,

The medal they award themselves isnt the same medal issued to our brave troops this one is Bling , but there are no images available of it.

according to that page on the link above the deadline for signing up was 19th january you can search all the people that signed up and none of us seem to be on there so it seems we were to late ??

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Stop degrading our soldiers by handing out medals to MP's. More details
Submitted by Stacey Hobin Deadline to sign up by: 19 January 2011 Signatures: 26,935​

from bazooka chris

Hi Chris 2011 is the finish date , i followed the link exactly as requested , i cant see out names on their they must now i support David cameron lol

Oh my god your right steve I must have been having a blond moment saw the January bit and guess my brain didn't register the 2011 bit what a div lol
it still doesn't answer where all our names are ? guess we must be on some naughty list somewhere.

From bazooka chris

I tried again and the same happened, i bet we are on the Most wanted list lol