What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Crew Survival Equipment that

V40

Here is a website that I frequently go to see what they have for sale. Since I collect 'Air Crew Survival Equipment" it is a very close second hobby for me. I just thought that other members here may be interested in this fabulous hobby too. Like the Vietnam War Ordnance items I love to collect, I also collect these items .

www.garciaaviation.com/cgi-local/storepro5/agora.cgi?cart_id=5033292.25760*_Y6g885033292.25760

PS: If you already do collect the same items then, let me know and maybe we can do some trading?

Your welcome pointblank0!!! It is a very addicting hobby that is on par with our Ordnance collecting! I have a lot of Vietnam Era survival kits. If anyone would like to see some of them and/or the survival components of a kit. Let me know and I will start posting?