What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Thats A Flaks

satan18

Just when i thought i had enough to do my mate presented me with a box of 2cm Flak rounds in various states of repair.

All very inert as i have checked them out but an interesting package of HE Tracer, AP and a few cases.

Will sort this lot when its cold and wet ( that thing called winter):tinysmile_hmm_t:

Attachments

• A lot of restos 007.jpg
    A lot of restos 007.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 95
Nice box full.

Thats a nice little box of goodies to be given and should keep you busy for a little while once you have got used to handling such small things of course!

Thats a nice little box of goodies to be given and should keep you busy for a little while once you have got used to handling such small things of course!

Thanks Chris:tinysmile_grin_t:

That fills my spare time up for a while now.

Best phil

:p just lovin' the topic title!!

Great pressie that pal! I would be a happy waff indeed if that happened to me.

best

W

Nice selection of goodies in the box Phil. Bro, you have more projects than Carter has liver pills what with the automobiles, fuzes and other ordnance. Your energy level far exceeds mine. I was almost releived when my step sons car broke down and he took over moms Corolla SR5. I got my qtr. panels cancelled in a nick of time. Seriously that box of goodies looks like fun to me. Enjoy! By the way, how's the Capri coming along (what a classic). I am off to look at a '51 Jeep later (supposed to be painted flat OD with military markings and a rod thrown through the block). Dano

Last edited:
Nice selection of goodies in the box Phil. Bro, you have more projects than Carter has liver pills what with the automobiles, fuzes and other ordnance. Your energy level far exceeds mine. I was almost releived when my step sons car broke down and he took over moms Corolla SR5. I got my qtr. panels cancelled in a nick of time. Seriously that box of goodies looks like fun to me. Enjoy! Dano
Thanks Dano:tinysmile_grin_t:

As ever there is not enough hours in the day but with the winter months aproaching when the car project is wrapped up in the garage i shall be gratefull for these goodies to play with.

At least the Corolla is being used which means you can relax doing the body up for a while.

Allways a pleasure Dano

Best phil