What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another bit of airbrush

Really nice Darrol, very impressed.
Never tried faces, maybe i'll give it a go when i have some time.
Just finished doing the panniers to a mates motorbike... but since naked females (tastefully done i may add) may offend some here i'll not be posting pics ;)

Keep up the good work!
All the best
T42

thanks Darren :)
hi and thank you T42 .done a good few bikes and trikes myself . .as scantily clad ladies where painted on war planes and pilot jackets also vickers guns should the fact that its painted on a bike make any difference . would have liked to see some of youre work:)
regards Darrol .

Nice one . .they look tasteful . What laquer did you use? .i bet your mates happy .
Thanks for showing:)
Regards . Darrol.

Hi Darrol
Used some car paint i had and have just used my old airbrush, nothing fancy, white on black...
Havent used the airbrush for this kind of thing for years. Nice to dust it off and have a bash ;)

All the best
T42

I use car paint myself . .goes on well . Pitty about the fumes:) .using a 15 .99p double action airbrush at the moment .it Does its job .one day il get a iwata . .one day.
Cheers .Darrol.

Darrol and Turpin 42, That is superb artwork,looking at your artwork I am sure you will never be out of work,Fantastic,Well done,
Regards,Don,

Cheers don:)
Has anyone got a picture of the inventor cristoph billant?
Thanks.Darrol.

heinrich vollmer.jpgive just finished this one . .i thought this guy needed painting .
Darrol .:)

general manuel mondragn.jpgheres my most recent painting .:)
i had to paint this guy . .general manuel mondragon.inventor/creator of the first automatic/self loading rifle in 1887.
cheers. Darrol.