What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another No69 grenade

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a No69 grenade i cut for a friend today,,im pleased how this one has come out especially as its for someone else..
allan

Attachments

• P1040020.jpg
    P1040020.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 104
  • P1040021.jpg
    P1040021.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 70
  • P1040022.jpg
    P1040022.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 71
  • P1040023.jpg
    P1040023.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 102
Thanks for the compliments,,these no69s are so easy to do ,,only took a couple of hours from start to finish with plenty of tea and smoke breaks

Thanks for the compliments,,these no69s are so easy to do ,,only took a couple of hours from start to finish with plenty of tea and smoke breaks
I love tea and smokes. What do you use for the detonator filler?
Nice job by the way!

theres no detonator in it,,thats the paper sleeve the det sits in,,normally these crumble but was lucky with this one

Hi Allan,
Thanks for showing that it's a really nice job, i just would not trust myself to do that. What is bakelite like to cut ?
Best Weasel.

its easy andy as long as you have a good new hacksaw blade and just take it slowly, but watch out for cracks as thats only time ive had problems cutting it

hello pointblank ,yes this is all original ,the owner of this is going to put a dummy det in it

I'm lucky to have a few items in my collection that Alan has sectioned and they are wonderful pieces . you should be very proud of your workmanship Alan

Regards Daryl