What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti Aircraft Ammunition 1949 User Handbook

This is what I have, email me this list or what you want of it and we can go from there.

British Priced Vocabulary of Stores Part Two - ( All Artillery & Small Arms in whole or parts of, Munitions in whole or parts of, every thing available to the Army in 1915 850 pages) jpg-150 res.
U.S. Artillery Ammunition 1950, 491 pages illustrated and detailed
1944 Bombs for Aircraft, 268 very detailed images, Okay quality as the book was bound and difficult to scan,some blurry edges. Excellent bomb detail however.
1948 Ammunition Renovation, looks to me like a reprint of a ww2 manual, Platoon level unit, 178 pages. I need to rotate the scans.
1870, 1905, 1915 & 1926 British Treatise on Ammunition, I don't think all of these are complete.
1940 - The Chemical Mine British, Canadian reprint, 6 pages
French Shells WW1 - 300 pages I think, not sure how complete, by Bellot & the same for 37mm.
German Shells WW1 - 400+ pages 1918 War Dept. Edition
A mixed CD of all sorts of Ordnance items
1889 Hotchkiss Catalogue, What was available at the time
Hotchkiss Co Catalogue for the year 1900 in French of course
Maxim Nordenfelt Catalogue pre 1897 in French
German Fuzes, Part of a manual on the subject, German, this is posted on BOCN.
American Ordnance Co Catalogue for 1894
6 Pr Casemate Gun , 1920, this is for tanks
Hotchkiss 1885, Lt Very, a very detailed report and a good read.
1949 AA Ammunition