What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antitank mine m/42

tertiten2

hello.:eek:oh::eek:oh::eek:oh:

New member from Norway.:tinysmile_shy_t:

The mine is a manufactured at Raufoss Ammunisjons fabrikker, by german authorety.
As far as i know this mine was delivered with and without secondary fuse cavity, for boobytrap mecanism. The fuse on the picture is not the orginal one.

Does anyone have any info about the fuse?

Attachments

• img07701cols1.jpg
    img07701cols1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 89
  • img07712cols1.jpg
    img07712cols1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 65
thanks, but it`s not the right/correct/orginal fuse that is on top of the mine on my picture.

thanks for the info

Hi tertiten2,

I'm sorry but Jolly green is right, the fuze on top of the mine (it's a Behelfs Mine 42 (N)) is really a Druckznder 35A (D.Z. 35A) as in the attached pictures.

Ciao
stecol

Attachments

• BehelfsMine42(N)_03.gif
    BehelfsMine42(N)_03.gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 62
ok, you are probably right. The reason i`ve asked about the fuse is because according to a friend of mine, at Raufoss factory told me that there was used another type of fuse on this norwegian type. ( not 35 )
maybe he was wrong.

The drawing, is that from lexpev?

If the 35 actually is the right fuse for this mine::xd::xd: i`m happy! because then i don`t need to look further for the right one.:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Thank you:shakehands: