What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any body recognize this?

ordman

It's a one of a kind
Only fired once
Sold it on E-bay about 3 yrs ago
Final bid was $999,999.00
Of course E-bay squashed it!
Hey John I told you I still had it.

Attachments

• darwin pistol1.JPG
    darwin pistol1.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Yes, that is definitely a "prohibited item" and not allowed....At least that's what Ebay's canned reply would have said. If I asked you if it was "made out of metal?" would your reply still be: "It's made out of whatever you wish it to be." LOL! I honestly think he was serious when he asked that.

--John

I have to do some searching to see if I kept the last bid sheet and some of the comments when it was up for bids
By the way do you remember the e-bay nazi i had up for bid too. LOL

Last edited:
I have to do some searching to see if I kept the last bid sheet and some of the comments when it was up for bids
By the way do you remember the e-bay nazi i had up for bid too. LOL

The one with the picture where "the sun don't shine"? LOL!!!!! I sure do remember that one. Do you happen to remember the dates that you listed those? They were so funny that I actually may have saved the .html copies somewhere on my computer. Like the Mastercard commercial says, they're "priceless".

--John

Hey john I thad to bee right after the Virginia tech shootings April 2007
I wish I had saved the dang thing but since I moved every thing is a mess here
So if I did It may take awhile to find them

Also I put up the darwin explaination in the APRIL fools thread only Hazord checked it out Take a look