What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone for Beltring?

I maybe going only for a few days as ive work to do back up North. Once ive seen who i need to see about bring-ins,i may then head off early so i hope you boys drop in on me. :)

best

waffy

Thinking of going, but amongst other things I don't do long distances very well, so I'll have to see next week :(
I'll seek you all out if I go, would be nice to put faces to names!

Andrew

Once ive seen who i need to see about bring-ins,i may then head off early

Don't forget to find all those bargains that have a habit of hiding......................:tinysmile_eyebrow_t
C U there.
Dave.

Leaving Germany in the morning hope to catch up with you Waff on the Monday as well as many others
Regards Daryl

I'll be looking out for you all.
Dont forget the BOCN "T" shirts lads as that makes it easy to spot the serious collectors :cool::wavey:

Just come back from Beltring, raining hard and take your wellies, unless it dries up....... Dave

uh oh! will pack my boots tonight. Dave,gimme a bell when you are going back as i have a brucie-bonus that i owe you bud :)

cheers

waff

What days are you going to be there Dave? i shall be there definitely on the Friday and possible one other day as well.

Cheers
TonyE

Hey, to all of you who go to Beltring I wish you a very good time there and tons of good items for your collections, but no Stickgrenades, they have to be reserved for me. Sorry, Nick. :evil: