What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone from around Liverpool going to Stoneleigh?

ogreve

Hi,

For those of you who do not know me: I'm a Dutch collector of big calibre Japanese ammunition (also owner of: http://www.japaneseammunition.com).

I have recently come across a pretty big lot of shell casings and fuzes that were salvaged from Japanese supply ships back in the early 1980s, and I'm working on closing a trade/sale for them.

They are located near Liverpool and one of the Dutch people who will attend the Stoneleigh fair at the end of January can bring them back for me, which is an opportunity that's too good to miss out on.

I'm looking for someone who can get them from Liverpool to the fair (if so desired: paid). Is anyone over there going to travel that trajectory and attend the Stoneleigh fair?

It would be a tremendous help if someone could help me out with that, especially as more and more reports are coming in of items getting lost in the UK mail...

If anyone has any ideas, I kindly request you to please contact me.

Thanks a million in advance, and cheers!
Olafo

Olafo,
Stay in contact with me pal. Liverpool about 50 miles west from me plus i will be going to Stoneleigh. :)

best

waff

Hi,

Wow! That was quick!!! :tinysmile_classes_t

Thanks a lot! I shall contact you by e-mail / PM.

Cheers,
Olafo