What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know where I could sell a WW1 Special gas projectile?

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that rule. I've tried to delete my post but I can't figure out how to do it. I deleted the post body itself. I get a lot of vintage military items from time to time at auction houses and generally sell them on eBay. I wasn't sure if this was even legal to sell, and a friend suggested I try this site.

Hello Tzanaglio,

No US Federal Laws that would prohibit the sale of your item in the USA (State Laws may very). Shipping inert ordnance outside the US is a another subject on a case to case basis, depending on the country and carrier.

Gunbroker is a very ordnance friendly auction site and is were many ebay sellers now go to sell Inert Ordnance Items: www.gunbroker.com

Also stop by the BOCN New Members Area and introduce yourself: http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/forums/32-Introduce-yourself

BOCN and its members are a wealth of information and can be of great assistance in any ordnance related questions that you may have now or in the future.

Stay safe!

Frank

Last edited: