What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At lasst I finally got glass display cabinets.

Dave, do you have them lined up in any sort of order? its hard to see from the photos.
its a great way to display them, and of course it is the only part of the fuze that the bomb disposal officer would see.

Kev

Yes thy are kev starting with No5 top left going left to right long ways, this is not the full collection just needed some way to display them and be able to view at a quick glance, the butterfly posters were just sitting in tubes so that went on top. .... Dave

Yes thy are kev starting with No5 top left going left to right long ways, this is not the full collection just needed some way to display them and be able to view at a quick glance, the butterfly posters were just sitting in tubes so that went on top. .... Dave

Its a dilemma in itself when it comes to German bomb fuzes. Do you list them in numerical order? or by the last digit of the fuze (indicating type)? I am never quite sure and even after the passing of time I'm no clearer in my thoughts on this.

In the end I dont think it really matters, either way a very impressive collection of fuzes Dave and equally well displayed.

regarding the butterfly poster and leaflets - much better than being in a storage tube!

here is one poster I have, which I think is quite humerous !! - they look much better on display

regards Kev

P1220782 (2).jpg