What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B.o.c.n.

I can't begin to describe how great it is to be a part of this fine forum, and what being a member of BOCN has meant to me. The basis for any club or group type atmosphere is the people who make it what it is. Without going into any specifics, there are some of the most first rate people in the membership of BOCN that I have ever known. People have done things for me that I would never dream could happen and I always try to "pay it forward". I'm not just talking about the obvious knowledgability of the membership, but there are some great human beings that finds me at a loss for words to describe. You all know who you are. A heartfelt thank you to all. I've just never, ever experienced such a thing in my life. THANKS...Dano

VERY well said Dano. I feel the same way. I couldn't have said it better myself but in MY case YOU are one of those fine gents of whom you speak.
I so look forward to checking into this forum daily after a hard day at work.
Thanks to you all!

Hello my name is John, I am an inert ordnance addict.

Hi John

Hello John, Thanks so much for the kind words. There seems to be a kinship here, like brothers in arms, people will do nice things, ask for nothing in return, and are just great. These are things that I thought were obsolete some time ago. Restores ones faith in the human race. Thanks again..Dano

Hello John, Thanks so much for the kind words. There seems to be a kinship here, like brothers in arms, people will do nice things, ask for nothing in return, and are just great. These are things that I thought were obsolete some time ago. Restores ones faith in the human race. Thanks again..Dano

Hi dano,

Give me a PM please pal as i might have a fuze you have been looking out for i believe?... ;)

best

waff