What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA F13 french Grenade fuze

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Does anyone have good pictures / information on the F13 French Grenade Fuze?

We know it is on the DF F1A grenade ... just don't have any good information on the fuze other than the external view of the fuze in the greande. Even Lex's site doesn't have it listed. We are reworking the DF F1A grenade publication and would like to do something up on the fuze.

Joe

Nothing out there? Well please keep your ears to the grindstone and if someone comes up with something please let me know. Our manual states this greande exists ... and that we just don't know anything about it other than it is used on the particular grenade / is striker-release / and is French.

Joe

Hello

I have nothing very interesting, except these pictures where you can see the strange shape of the fuze.

Attachments

• GR MA OF F1A BA F13.jpg
    GR MA OF F1A BA F13.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 24
  • GR MA DF F1A BA F13.jpg
    GR MA DF F1A BA F13.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 25
  • bouchons_allumeurs_f13_1.jpg
    bouchons_allumeurs_f13_1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 29
can you make the picture of the fuze by itself clearer ... it is really fuzzy.

And that is perfect ... exactly what I am looking for ... would you mind mearsuring it as well?

Joe

Hello

Unfortunalty, I haven't the item. These are pictures I found in my doc.

The data-sheet.

Delay : 4 to 7 seconds

Attachments

• F13.png
    F13.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 28
Thanks ... we will work with it then. I have some pretty good graphics guys.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Joe