What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathurst Arms Fair

Investment

Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th March 2024

Attachments

• Bathurst Arms Fair 2024 (1).jpg
    Bathurst Arms Fair 2024 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • Bathurst Arms Fair 2024 (2).jpg
    Bathurst Arms Fair 2024 (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Good joke, I don't drive either of them, but I will be 1st on the door, just like I was in Shepparton, oh what a feeling, lol :)

Last edited:
Nice to catch up with you at Shepparton. You are a keen traveller. Our talk was too short and hope you find some goodies at Bathurst.

What! - first at the door again??? LOL
Unfortunately I can't make it this year as I'll be over in WA (may even find some interesting stuff there!!! :cool: )

Enjoy it!

Last edited:
What! - first at the door again??? LOL
Unfortunately I can't make it this year as I'll be over in WA (may even find some interesting stuff there!!! :cool: )

Enjoy it!
Thanks Drew, I hope you find some nice items for your collection, fingers crossed for some torpedo related material, good hunting mate, enjoy the trip :)

Thanks Drew, I hope you find some nice items for your collection, fingers crossed for some torpedo related material, good hunting mate, enjoy the trip :)
Hope the fair went well for you. I used to go to Bathurst a lot, mostly for the car racing but that was a long time ago...way back in the sixties.