What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baton????

smle2009

Hi,
Has anyone have any ideas what this could be? It approx 37mm across & 103mm long,it is plastic,weighted at the base,the top section is very flexible,almost like rubber.
No markings & nothing comes apart,only thing I can think of is Anti riot baton????
Cheers Tony

Last edited:
Thanks spotter, I have the L5A4, now looks like I have to find a L60A1 case,do'nt you just love this hobbie!
cheers Tony

Here is a picture of the L60A1 case..

Here for interests sake... there is a L38A1 with carry case... fires a .38 S&W blank for "noise" effect..... gotta love the brits....

Attachments

• IMG_1816.JPG
    IMG_1816.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 30
blank

Here is a picture of the L60A1 case..

Here for interests sake... there is a L38A1 with carry case... fires a .38 S&W blank for "noise" effect..... gotta love the brits....

Hi missing something,
Very nice,I take it the blank fits into the base? Is it re-usable by inserting a new blank?
Cheers Tony

Hi missing something,
Very nice,I take it the blank fits into the base? Is it re-usable by inserting a new blank?
Cheers Tony

It looks to be. I would thing just popping in a new blank and it would be good to go. I cant see them being that wasteful and not being able to reload it.