What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring Find....

jeeeensy

Found this little gem at the show and very pleased with it :tinysmile_tongue_t:

regards nick,

Attachments

• P5270003.JPG
    P5270003.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 90
  • P5270005.JPG
    P5270005.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 75
  • P5270006.JPG
    P5270006.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 73
  • P5270008.JPG
    P5270008.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 62
  • P5270009.JPG
    P5270009.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 55
Hi Jeeeensy,

Nice find, thanks for showing!

OK, I give up; what the (something) is it? :tinysmile_cry_t: Perhaps I walked past it three times yesterday and missed out big-time? Please explain, elucidate, educate...

Moving on, a great time was had. Lots of great stuff to see. I bought some cool UK SAA and a mint 84mm Drill Round for 12. I'm a Mills No 36 collector and was happily able to avoid a couple of potentially dodgy deals by way of stuff learned/help rendered by BOCN members. Would have fallen for this stuff last year, not now, thanks guys!

The dust from the arena was hard work at times, but remember, beer always cures!

Regards
Bruno

Hi Andy, Bruno

Its a rack for carrying stick grenades in a carry box.
Great find Nick its fantastic condition.

from bazooka chris

Attachments

• 26-packing-german-stick-grenades-box.jpg
    26-packing-german-stick-grenades-box.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 41
Hee hee!

Thank for this, guys! At least I managed to get one over on you. I bought Napoleon Bonapartes' (100% original) parachute wings for 5.

So there!!

Best
Bruno

Found this little gem at the show and very pleased with it :tinysmile_tongue_t:

regards nick,

how much did you pay jeeeensy? if you dont mind me asking. i didnt see it, i did find a nice condition box without the rack for 350 though

Sorry to bother you guys - but this rack seems to be a reproduction. Was on Beltring fair last week too - and have examined these repro racks at "famous" french dealers table. Truly good work, with many details. It is the first time, that so good repros are offered on the market.

Totaly wrong paint and no markings at all - that are first red flags.

Regards
Marcin

Sorry to bother you guys - but this rack seems to be a reproduction. Was on Beltring fair last week too - and have examined these repro racks at "famous" french dealers table. Truly good work, with many details. It is the first time, that so good repros are offered on the market.

Totaly wrong paint and no markings at all - that are first red flags.

Regards
Marcin

no bother .. yes these are repro racks and indenticle to originals...
in every way, they are excellent as a replacment,, and we all know how much a mint genuine rack costs,,,and how hard to locate even a clean rack these days.

regards nick,