What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring flak finds

satan18

These were lying unloved in the Dust at Beltring so a quick purchase
was made and i am well happy at a steel:tinysmile_fatgrin_t.

Two identical HE Tracer self destroying Flak rounds with steel cases.

and the empty silk charge bags still inside.

The heads are completely inert as are the primers.

Attachments

• NEW BELTRING GOODIES 018.jpg
    NEW BELTRING GOODIES 018.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 110
  • NEW BELTRING GOODIES 019.jpg
    NEW BELTRING GOODIES 019.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 84
  • NEW BELTRING GOODIES 020.jpg
    NEW BELTRING GOODIES 020.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 78
Hi Phil,
Glad to see another fan of flak rounds, well done on finding these rounds a good job. There a quite a few to collect once you start, always good to have the charge bags as well.
Best Weasel.

Hi Phil,
Glad to see another fan of flak rounds, well done on finding these rounds a good job. There a quite a few to collect once you start, always good to have the charge bags as well.
Best Weasel.

Thanks Weasel

Yes i had a good look at the variants around and there is such differences in prices to,but i am going slow at first to get to know whats what.

Best phil

Nice rounds Phil

I can see these being the first of many !!!!

great to see and lovely condition, great pick up well done

regards Kev

Nice rounds Phil

I can see these being the first of many !!!!

great to see and lovely condition, great pick up well done

regards Kev

Cheers Kev

Heavy Air Dropped ordnance is still my Fav although these Flak rounds
are a bit easier to cart around:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Best phil

Cheers Kev

Heavy Air Dropped ordnance is still my Fav although these Flak rounds
are a bit easier to cart around:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Best phil

...........and a bit easier to display too, I should think!!!

I can see why you like them.
I think whatever you collect, whenever you manage to assemble a group of items that are related in whatever way, the combination is almost always impressive.

I have seen many collections posted on here and find them equally fascinating, from Danos relic first war grenades, Jeeeensy's Sticks through to some excellent displays of Japanese items and one that springs to mind- a recent posting of an excellent display concentrating purely on American rifle grenades (by one member, whos name escapes me- apologies) to pick out just a few. I admire anyone who takes time to assemble a collection, of whatever, no matter how humble.

I wish you luck on adding to the flak rounds, I'm sure it won't be too long before we see further additions!!

kind regards
Kev

p.s. love the incendiaries on the other thread - beautiful condition!!!!

Last edited:
...........and a bit easier to display too, I should think!!!

I can see why you like them.
I think whatever you collect, whenever you manage to assemble a group of items that are related in whatever way, the combination is almost always impressive.

I have seen many collections posted on here and find them equally fascinating, from Danos relic first war grenades, Jeeeensy's Sticks through to some excellent displays of Japanese items and one that springs to mind- a recent posting of an excellent display concentrating purely on American rifle grenades (by one member, whos name escapes me- apologies) to pick out just a few. I admire anyone who takes time to assemble a collection, of whatever, no matter how humble.

I wish you luck on adding to the flak rounds, I'm sure it won't be too long before we see further additions!!

kind regards
Kev

p.s. love the incendiaries on the other thread - beautiful condition!!!!

Thanks Kev

I like to try and Display things to make them interesting and as you say i realy dropped onto the IB collection as they are indeed very nice,and one has the original flare hole tape still in place.

Yes i have spread my wings a bit but just cant help myself as many collectors will have probably said.

All the best phil