What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring goodies

satan18

Another war and peace show has gone and it was a very lean time on the old collection front but still managed to buy some early week bargains.

A very nice collection of early dated incendairy bombs,mostly 1938/39/40
with some very nicely marked tails + the B1 1.3 kilo tile breaker with a minty steel head.

Attachments

• NEW BELTRING GOODIES 011.jpg
    NEW BELTRING GOODIES 011.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 86
  • NEW BELTRING GOODIES 012.jpg
    NEW BELTRING GOODIES 012.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 49
  • NEW BELTRING GOODIES 014.jpg
    NEW BELTRING GOODIES 014.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 46
Again,they were a very nice price matey! :)
Will look great when you display them as we discussed the other day.

best
waff

Again,they were a very nice price matey! :)
Will look great when you display them as we discussed the other day.

best
waff

Nice One Paul :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

This as you know was wisked from the dealer pronto tonto with other interested partys close by which this time hesitation was not an issue:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

I will be grouping them with my others and doing a fire bomb wall headed
with my B2 2EZ.

Best phil

Well reminded about the B2 2EZ as im am going to donate that very important part to you mate. No good to me i guess when you can complete yours with it. :)

best

waff

GREAT finds Phil...."bombs away". There is just way too much cool ass ordnance out there.....Dano

Thanks Dano:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

And i know it must be a bit frustrating what with beltring this that and the other being posted at the moment but you will have to treat yourself one day and jump on a plane and hit the trail with us:tinysmile_fatgrin_t.

I think the Amount of people from the US this year tells it all.

Allways a pleasure Dano

Best Phil