What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring

panther1

Hi everyone

Well just arrived home from England last night exhausted to say the least (just can't sleep on those planes)
Beltring was fantastic as usual, finally met numerous members from the board, Waff, Ben, Madbomber, just to name a few. It is so nice to meet you guys in the flesh, but....

If for any reason you happen to meet up with Ben (fjiordhouse) and he makes an innocent request that you join him for a drink and he comes at you with a glass of black liquid, DO NOT accept it if you value your taste buds or even your life. To say it is vile is an understatement, but what made it worse was Waff and Mad Bomber just sat there and let me do it. I still have nightmares LOL.
Apart from Ben trying to kill me off I had a fantastic time, spent about 4,500 pounds on German ordnance and daggers, and met the n cream of the crop, ammo collectors!!

I think Waff has a photo or two of a fat Aussie so he may scare you and post it.

Bed calls

Iain
Panther1

P.S. Does anyone have a detailed diagram of the Glass Mine ignitor/fuze

Iain

Hey Iain!
Glad you made it home alright matey and i did warn you not to drink the 'Krappelappelding-dong' :bigsmile:
I have a piccy of us on facebook,will transfer it across here.

here we are,me and 'Bone-Crusher' with one of his nippers :)

best

waff

Attachments

• S7006417.jpg
    S7006417.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 132
Hi Iain

Yes your face was a picture after you drank it you just sat there looking rather red faced and then i dont think i have seen anybody drink a can of coke as fast as you did after it trying to get rid of the taste :beer: and yes of course we just sat there and let you do it we like to watch what happens when people drink it we have all had some ourselves thats why we like to watch others reactions hehe :bigsmile:

from bazooka chris

And the next bottle is already on its way :xd: so we can have a nother one next year cheeerrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss

Oh my I do remember the stuff, my stomach turned over when I saw the bottle, shudder.
Thanks Grenademan for the info, invaluable stuff.
Come on next year, I want to watch some "virgin" drink some, He He

Cheers
Iain