What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bin Laden is dead!!!

Jolly Green

The evil SOB is finally dead!
We GOT him!!!
GOD Bless America and her Allies!!!

60877.jpg

Last edited:
When did that happen? I'm sure I saw him yesterday on a fruit and veg stall at our local market!:bigsmile:

Tony

May the no good c__k suc_ker rot in hell. Took almost a decade to get the deed done. Small atonement for 911 but justice has been served. Put his carcus in a clear casket for public display....Dano

About time,justice served.
We must all be alert now and prepare for a serious backlash.

According to the news he's fish chum now. Hope they tied a pig on his carcuss when the dumped him overboard. Them 72 virgins don't like pork. But I doubt he was headed that way. Anybody smell bacon frying? God bless America and their allies. Well done guys.

I'm just glad that none of those who went to get him were killed - the news over here is that a woman who was used as a human shield was one of the dead. I hope she was a willing volunteer rather than someone who just happened to be handy.

I'm not convinced myself. No body? Not good enough. Wouldn't suprise me if he was to pop up on TV soon with another message.

I personally think they kept the body, and put it with the Roswell aliens where ever they have them stashed.

Says on the news he had chance to surrender....aye right,yeah! Im sure it was a kill-squad sent as 'they' certainly didnt want him taken alive.

Can you imagine him in a court yakking on about his previous connections to the government before he went rogue?? oooff!!

best

waff

next good one i just heard is that his body has been 'buried at sea'.... Bo#####s!! I would have it skinned and stuffed then mounted on the Whitehouse wall!! :p

cheers

waff