What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday!!

wishing you many happy returns, Allan, and worthy celebrations today.

three cheers for the birthday boy :tee:

Happy Birthday Bro, Looking forward to the german beers and sausage tomorrow night.

Should be able to bring over the new mobility scooter too, and Yes I have had it custom fitted with a metal detector as requested !!

Happy Birthday Bro, Looking forward to the german beers and sausage tomorrow night.

Should be able to bring over the new mobility scooter too, and Yes I have had it custom fitted with a metal detector as requested !!

:xd::xd::xd::xd: TWIT

After celebrations

Do we take it that the "Mobility" scooter is for you after the celebrations Spott ?

Happy Birthday and have a drink for me !

:cheers:

Nice one Bolo!:xd:
He can drive round Beltring in it next year! ;)

best

waff

They are great fun as those who saw me this year could see i had hired one !
4MPH top speed but greatly reduced by bloody slow pedestrians ha ha

Happy Days Spott

Eat n drink to excess tonight mate, dont overdo it though.

Best wishes

Andy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLAN :birthday:

As for mobility scooters Bolo maybe you can buy allan one of my conversions ? lol.
I work for the best world renowned company that makes wheel chair accessable vehicles and there great for scooters aswell as the picture below shows its one of our vw caddy maxi we also do lots of other models of vehicles but the maxi just happened to have a picture of the scooter on it.
If you look we also offer an optional swing out front seat if you struggle getting into cars you sit on the seat and swing it in very easy.
I am sure we could do you a deal.

And steve 4mph ? if you want something a bit faster 15mph is the fastest scooter for sale people at beltring would definatly get out your way if they see you hurtling towards them at that kind of speed there great.

on a serious note if anybody is interested in a wheel chair accessable vehicle by the biggest and best conversion company in the uk ( fact ) we even supply the stars and also the royal family, the queen mother and princess margret had our cars for years drop me a pm and i will give you our details cheers.

from bazooka chris

Attachments

• Maxi.jpg
    Maxi.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Maxi 2.jpg
    Maxi 2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Maxi 3.jpg
    Maxi 3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Maxi 4.gif
    Maxi 4.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
:thefinger: to getting me a mobility scooter,you set o rotten gits ,,i aint that old and immobile yet

party-smiley-051.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-051.gif

Ok Spott,

if you dont want a scooter, how about me posting you a zimmer frame?
I am told they are easy to learn to use, ok, you may need to practice a bit first but ime sure you will get the hang of it.
How about it? it wont be any trouble. Only problem is they dont go through a letter box easy.

Andy