What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blank ammunition for 73 mm 2A28

William49

Ordnance approved
Hello ,
at first I got only pictures from a burning place at a training area. From a Czech colleague comes an info that is a Russian blank ammunition for PG-15 rockets. In the Czech army they used a similar one. It is named PG-15 Cv (see attached photo). Now I`m looking for info to the Russian blank rocket. I Russian literature I found only the designation 4 BN 43. Who can help me?

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 34
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 29
  • P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 21
  • PG-15 Cv.JPG
    PG-15 Cv.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 30
Sorry AKON, of course the PG-15 Cv is of Slovak design. But I was looking for the Russian ammunition. The Slovak PG-15 Cv looks similar to the Russian or does the Slovak ammunition factory produces such ammunition for the Russians ?

found this pic
Bob

Attachments

• n.JPG
    n.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Slovakian armories also produced Russian-patterned ammunition, this is nothing new, however, they have nothing to do with Russian development or production, it is a purely business matter as agreed by the customer.
for example, the 152mm ShKH vz.77 was also introduced in the USSR, therefore the ammunition was patterned by Russians...
An older example ... Czechoslovak Pancéřovka P-27, ammunition was also found with Russian Saber (for export).
this also occurs with air bombs, they are stencilled Russians, despite the fact that it was not introduced or developed in the USSR
The ammo in the picture of Bob is also this example.
As far as I am informed, Slovakia does not produce anything for Russia and re-export is caught (prohibited) by contracts.

Akon