What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLC 50KG Blitzlicht bomb Finished

satan18

Another finished bomb casing and tails made its way out of
the garage today and i am fairly happy with the results.

From the pawlas book i copied the colour scheme and markings
and replaced the freshly restored type nine fuse which came from the casing.

The only repro item is the locking rings which fitted very well.

I have some more realy nice bomb bits which will be arriving very
soon and all require some restoration,so i am going to be buisy for a while to come.:wink:

Attachments

• finished photoflash 076.jpg
    finished photoflash 076.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 166
  • finished photoflash 075.jpg
    finished photoflash 075.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 162
  • finished photoflash 081.jpg
    finished photoflash 081.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 142
  • finished photoflash 080.jpg
    finished photoflash 080.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 137
  • finished photoflash 078.jpg
    finished photoflash 078.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 109
Thats one beautifull 50.Youve done an amazing job,very nice.
Its great to share such things.

Oh joy of joys!!! :congrats:
A masterpiece my friend! Pity ive got to get an early night or i could spend some time drooling over that one!
Will phone you tomorrow as we have to discuss the next stage of that collection.... Priority code MSS(Cat. A1). ;)
Well done Phil,i am glad part of that donor type 9 came in handy.

best

waff

Oh joy of joys!!! :congrats:
A masterpiece my friend! Pity ive got to get an early night or i could spend some time drooling over that one!
Will phone you tomorrow as we have to discuss the next stage of that collection.... Priority code MSS(Cat. A1). ;)
Well done Phil,i am glad part of that donor type 9 came in handy.

best

waff
Thanks Mate:wink:
and it was a very handy donation to the type nine appeal,as that was the original fuse that came from the casing and had to be saved.

And yes indeed MSS(cat 1) most defo as i am getting exited already at the prospect:wink:

Best phil

50kg

:tongue:VERY nice indeed phil,do you want to have a go at refurbishing my 50kg as I dont seem to have any time these days.

Great job Phil, really excellent work there, thanks for showing it.
Dave.

:tongue:VERY nice indeed phil,do you want to have a go at refurbishing my 50kg as I dont seem to have any time these days.

Hi Earni

Thanks and i would always undertake another Restoration,so long as i dont have to collect it:wink:

Best phil

Hallo Phil!
You is an error do not occur there??? The bomb body has nevertheless the color RAL 7006!!! Page 206 stands also with Pawlas.