What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLC A 50kg Blitzlichtbombe PT3

satan18

Slow progress on this im afraid but most of the panel beating and shaping work is now complete.

I am using some original tails instead and have found a nice date stamp with inspectorate marks.

The locking ring threads have been re cut and screw down lovely.

Next job is purely cosmetics and painting.

Main body Dull silver IB colour and the tails will be dark grey.

Attachments

• Blitzlightbombe 013.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 013.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Blitzlightbombe 014.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 014.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Blitzlightbombe 015.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 015.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Blitzlightbombe 011.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 011.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 58
Oooooofff!! Now that floats my boat pal!!

Its come on a lot since that trip to your house. Im very green at this one!! :p
Lovin' those stampings!

best

waff

Oooooofff!! Now that floats my boat pal!!

Its come on a lot since that trip to your house. Im very green at this one!! :p
Lovin' those stampings!

best

waff
Thanks bud:xd:

Shaping up nicely and Defo going with the colour scheme as its in the catagory of early,which makes the 42 dated fuse spot on.

Best phil

Very nice work Phil, thats going to be a cracker once its been painted and stenciled - can't wait to see the finished results.

Once finished I suggest you put photos of before, during and finished on the same post, as I've been watching as you have done this one and the transformation is excellent!!

well done
regards Kev

Very nice work Phil, thats going to be a cracker once its been painted and stenciled - can't wait to see the finished results.

Once finished I suggest you put photos of before, during and finished on the same post, as I've been watching as you have done this one and the transformation is excellent!!

well done
regards Kev

Thanks Kev

I must admit that before and after shots are the way to go,and i am now grouping my older pictures so that i can access them for one picture grouping.

I have secured a pawlas book which will be invaluable.

best phil