What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bocn 2010

Ammo fest 2010

AMMO FEST 2010:tinysmile_shy_t:
Put me down for a ticket or two.
Sounds like a fantastic idea Charlie.

Last edited:
charlie me and bolo are off to beltring on the friday and saturday (morning only) perhaps we could meet up there and have a good chat about this idea.over some beers (bolos buying)

Count me in also :tinysmile_fatgrin_t...ill definitely come.

One thought would be to time it to when Ben, John Roks etc are in the UK, and still have items for sale

Rich

Good idea - especially the beer bit!! Will have to check with the management if I`m allowed out to play!!! In dog house as brought back a `few` items from the Melford Hall Vintage vehicle do!!.

A rival to Beltring

Hello every body, i know i say this every time but great site.
Ok on the rival to Beltring if you wish to do this take a 1000 fliers put on every car in he carpark and a 8x4 board to advertise your plan.

I personally wish to send some bits i have laying around so you can sell and the money goes to the network? THIS MONEY CAN BE USED TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN EVERY YEAR NOT JUST THE FIRST YEAR.
I am sure more members will make some donations?

Thanks for your continued help

Yours AYE

Hello every body, i know i say this every time but great site.
Ok on the rival to Beltring if you wish to do this take a 1000 fliers put on every car in he carpark and a 8x4 board to advertise your plan.

I personally wish to send some bits i have laying around so you can sell and the money goes to the network? THIS MONEY CAN BE USED TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN EVERY YEAR NOT JUST THE FIRST YEAR.
I am sure more members will make some donations?

Thanks for your continued help

Yours AYE

Kind gesture Sir! :)
I think a meet and a chat at Beltring is in order....

best

waff

Hi Spot,

Hoping to get there for Friday 24th so i'll see you there.

Thanks for all your offers above chaps,

Need some comments on the date or an input into what date, then we can move forward:)

Charlie

Hello, i will also come, but be aware that the Detling show also can be on the last week of august, please check it, many collectors are going. ofcourse i will bring a lot of items with me, like nice Dutch beer and cheese.

Hello, i will also come, but be aware that the Detling show also can be on the last week of august, please check it, many collectors are going. ofcourse i will bring a lot of items with me, like nice Dutch beer and cheese.

/perks Cheese?

BOCN U.S. members

Why not try to assemble a small show put on by Bocn members from the US and Canada? I would be more than willing to participate/help organize in such an event. Food foor thought..Dano

Why not try to assemble a small show put on by Bocn members from the US and Canada? I would be more than willing to participate/help organize in such an event. Food foor thought..Dano

Hi dano,
Im sure the invite is open to all members of BOCN. :beer:
cheers
waff

Tja Nick, lets say plenty, i have also heard that you are a master with the GRILL, so i bring beer and Dutch Cheese you will bring your Grill and grill the whole Time,

Ben